Green Job of the Day is a feature of Green Collar Blog which highlights a job opening pertaining to environmental or social responsibility.
An excerpt of the job announcement follows below. The complete job announcement and application information is available here. The application deadline is July 17th.
Social Venture Network (SVN) transforms the way the world does business by connecting, leveraging and promoting a global community of leaders for a more just and sustainable economy. Working in collaboration with SVN’s team, this position reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for the planning and delivery of SVN’s social media and marketing initiatives. Please see http://www.svn.org/ for more information on the organization.
- Produce monthly e-newsletter
- Write content for SVN’s blog and aggregate content from member blogs; post content on external sites as well
- Manage content for SVN’s social networking tools (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Produce website content
- Support production of SVN’s Annual Report and other materials for SVN events (invitations, program books, etc)
- Enhance SVN’s profile on search engines
- Develop communication plan for SVN initiatives and promotions
- Work with volunteers and members at conferences to blog sessions & interview attendees
- Manage inquiries received via email or the website
- Promote SVN Book Series and Innovation Awards
- Develop online media press kit
- Track references to SVN and our members in the media