The United States Senate Committee on Energy & Natural Resources will hold a hearing on Wednesday, December 10th regarding investments in clean energy and natural resources projects and programs to create green jobs and to stimulate the economy. The individuals providing testimony at this hearing will be:
- Mr. Bracken Hendricks - Senior Fellow, Center for American Progress
- Mr. Kevin Book - Senior Analyst and Senior Vice President, Friedman Billings Ramsey & Company, Inc.
- Mr. Malcolm Woolf - Director, Maryland Energy Association
- Mr. Joe Loper - Vice President of Policy and Research, Alliance to Save Energy
- Mr. Steve Hauser - Vice President, GridPoint
- Dr. Cassandra Moseley - Director of the Ecosystem Workforce Program, Institute for Sustainable Environment, University of Oregon
- Mr. Mark Limbaugh - Former Assistant Secretary for Water and Science, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Mr. Denis Galvin - Former Deputy Director, National Park Service
The hearing will begin at 9:30 am in room SD-366 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, D.C.